-
April 5th, 2005, 05:32 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
The ice skates that AG has now, that have the faux fur around them, does anyone have those? If so, could you please look at them and see if that fur is detachable? (you don't have to actually take it off) I would just like to see if it could come off. Thanks a bunch!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 5th, 2005, 07:31 PM
#2
courtneysunshine
Guest
We have the skates, but I don't think the fur comes off. It is actually sewn into the boot so if you removed the fur, you would have to resew the top of the boot together.
Hope this helps!
Kim
-
April 5th, 2005, 07:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I just looked and it doesn't come off. it is sewn on.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks